Thursday, September 6, 2018

Takeout Treats Bundle is NOT just for Halloween

As I was deciding how to present the Soot Technique (seen in previous video on my blog) with the Takeout Treats bundle in the new Holiday Catalog, I knew I had to showcase the versatility of this duo.  It can easily be used not only for Halloween, but for birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's Day and more.  Use your imagination...
I know how important it is to get value for what you spend your money on and this is an excellent set that does just that!  Here I am with my display board.  I'll showcase some of the cards and boxes below and you tell me, am I right? 











 Check out this bundle in the catalog on page 50 of the Holiday Catalog, item #149990 (clear mount) and #149989.  Feel free to share any comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment