Friday, September 14, 2018

Colorizing Holiday #SpiritedSnowmen


One of my favorite new colors in this catalog is the Granny Apple Green.  Hence, this is what I've come up with using this color.  The Cardstock is from the Brights collection (item #146990) as is the DSP (item #146964) and I colorized the Rhinestones (item #144220) with...what else...my Granny Apple Green Blend (Dark) (item #147274).  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE doing this!  Custom colors using what I have on hand!  YES!!!!

And did you notice the stamp?  What?  Couldn't find it in the annual catalog?  How about looking in the new Holiday Catalog?  That's right.  This catalog went live earlier this month and now you have the opportunity to get this exclusive snowman set.  These guys/girls are so adorable!  I always have to have a snowman set in my stash and this is the perfect one.  You can find it on page 38.  Order using either item #148072 (clear mount) or item #148075 (wood mount) so you can start creating today.

Below are a couple other ways I colored these cute snowmen.  The one on the left is the colors of Mizzou, since that's one of the best colleges in Missouri.  You could do it, obviously, for any school colors, right?!  This technique just makes me smile.  I love neon lights and these just remind of those so much!  

Show me what you come up with.  I'd love to see what you can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment