Thursday, September 13, 2018

Emboss Colorizing Using Stampin' Blends

Seriously, are you loving the Stampin' Blends?  I am absolutely enamored with them.  Obviously I love that they can be "blended" to give a truly artistic look to my coloring projects, but the other aspect that I love is that they can colorize our rhinestones, pearls, buttons, and now look...they can colorize my heat embossed projects! 

To make this card I took a piece of black cardstock, embossed my flowers from Touches of Texture (item #143251) with White Embossing Powder (item #109132) after stamping in Versamark Ink (item #102283).  Then I colored on the embossed flowers with Pumpkin Pie (item #144599), Lovely Lipstick (item #147281), Daffodil Delight (item #144603) and Old Olive (item #144597) Blends.  I chose the dark markers (each Combo comes in a light and dark marker) because I wanted that "neon" pop of color.

I'm continually learning to add texture to my projects and with this card I cut the background circles using one of the scallop circles in our Layering Circles Framelit Dies (item #141705) and added the texture with the coordinating ink.

I wanted my sentiment to pop so I left the embossing white.  This greeting came from the Best Birds stamp set (item #141525).

Let me know what you think😁




No comments:

Post a Comment