Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Anniversary Wishes with Blueberry Bushel

How many of you have seen the new Blueberry Bushel?  It's the new blue.  It's in our 2018-2020 In Color collection and I'm extremely happy with it's arrival in the Annual Catalog.  We've needed this shade of blue since we lost Brilliant Blue...and now we have it!

My card I'm sharing with you today is an anniversary card for my daughter and son-in-law.  Tomorrow they're celebrating 14 years of marriage, which is awesome and I'm excited that I'm able to give them their gift in my own personal creation.

We are giving them a gift card so I wanted to make a card with a pocket to hold it in place and I wanted to do something different, so this is what I've come up with...




















I cut my cardstock 11"X7" and then I scored it at 3 3/4", 5 1/2", and 7 1/4". 

I then cut along the 5 1/2" scoreline from 1 3/4" to 5 1/4", creating the slot for the gift card


After folding the cardstock in a mountain fold









 I secured the pocket with Tear and Tape on the inner front flap of the card, right next to the scoreline 


and also on the outside of the card along the outer edge of the "backbone" of the card.

Now the gift card is secure in it's little pocket, ready to be found by Shannon and Matt.


If you have any questions about the fold, or anything else, drop me a comment.  I'd love to hear from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment