Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Penned and Painted Using Flirty Flamingo Paired with Pear Pizzazz

Have you seen this stamp set, yet?  LOVE IT...
Penned and Painted, page 143, in the new catalog...
The sentiment (from the Occasions catalog that just retired) ...Sunburst Sayings...can be found on page 99 in the annual...
When the new In Colors were revealed at OnStage in Salt Lake City, I LIKED them, but I'm really getting into them, now!!  They're just different enough that they stand well on their own and they also pair really well with our base colors.
Each time I use a new color it becomes my favorite.  The Peekaboo Peach was my first fave, and now Flirty Flamingo has moved into first place;)
The way our inks work we can easily get 5-6 shades from one ink pad by stamping off, which is exactly what I did here, with this pretty flower.
You should check these sets out for yourself!  The little ladybug is too cute!  Let me know what you think and send me pix of your projects:)  Have a great day.
                                                                                                 ~Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment