Friday, June 17, 2016

Love You Lots, Pop of Pink and Hearts

I don't normally "preorder" the Host Sets, because I know that I will get them in the months to come with my parties, but this one (Love You Lots) was a definite MUST for my ever-growing collection of "keeper" stamps.   I love all the stamps in this set and the frog was the perfect image for what I had in my mind for my first card using this set.  The DSP is Pop of Pink and the bow is tied from the new White Thick Baker's Twine.  I used my Aqua Painter and new Emerald Envy Ink Pad to color the little frog and popped him up with a Dimensional.  I did fussy cut him, but I don't mind doing that every now and then, although I have to say, with all of the framelits and thinlits that are available, my sizzix machine makes this a "few and far between" event.


The card on the right is the "make and take" we did at my New Catalog Reveal a couple of weeks ago.  The strip of white, although not adequately photographed, is actually our Diamonds Glimmer Paper and it was just the right POP that this card needed to take it to the next level.  The punch I used was our returning Sweetheart Punch and the embossing folder is Happy Heart.

If you like what you see, leave me a comment, or two.  For whatever reason, I haven't seen comments to my posts, so I've gone in and tweaked some things in my settings to help make it easier on you all to post.  Hopefully that will help.  Thanks!

Have a great Friday and a wonderful, safe and amazing weekend!!



~Tammie

2 comments: