Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Painter's Palette and Pool Party Birthday








As evidenced by the previous cards I made with this stamp set, you can tell it has quickly moved to one of my top faves!

This dimensional card, stamped with Painter's Palette, was really fun to make!  This was my daughter's (Shannon) birthday card and I was so pleased with how it came out, I couldn't stop looking at it/shaking it.  I'm not kidding!  The new Squares Framelits made this super simple and the blingy sequins finished it off just right:)  The colors I used were Pool Party and Smoky Slate and to get the dimension I adhered the window sheet first to the card stock and then used our new Dimensional Strips to seal the frame to the easel.  Easy Peasy!!!!  If you haven't done it yet, order yours today!!  Just go to my catalog and click the picture.  That'll take you to my website where you can find this stamp, these framelits and everything you need to make this project.  Any questions?  Just message me. Have a groovy day<3

~Tammie

2 comments:

  1. Love the new Dimensional Strips! Keep up the great work Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just used the Dimensional Strops to make a fun birthday card for my youngest granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete