Friday, July 1, 2016

Birthdays, Love You Lots, and Dapper Denim


I really do love this set LOTS!!  How cute is that little elephant?!  My youngest daughter just celebrated her 27th birthday, she loves elephants and this blue is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Since this was definitely a celebration of life I wanted to bring the party to the card. These silver sequins and trim were just the ticket.  Plus, blinging up the butterflies with the Wink of Stella pen and adding a little "retired" hardware brought the celebration up a few notches;)

I borrowed the birthday sentiment from our Tin of Cards stamp set and added some background attention with Kinda Eclectic.

I know you're visiting this site because you love stamping as much as me, so have fun making your cards and other special projects using these sets, colors and of course, feel free to CASE what you see!  Add your twist and feel free to share with me.  I'd love to see what you come up with!!

Have a great Friday!!

~Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment