Friday, February 19, 2016

My Mom's Card HAD to be Beautiful!!!

My mama turned 84 this January and when I sat down to create her card, I HAD to make the most beautiful card ever, because I wanted it to match her beauty.  I had the perfect tools to use with our new Rose Wonder stamp set and the Rose Garden Thinlits (sold separately or as a bundle on page 18 of the Occasions Catalog).  I used the DSP, Perfectly Artistic, to fill in the rose, gluing with the Fine Tip Glue Pen (but really any DSP will do:) and then I fussy cut the edges to give this beautiful image.  The cutting went really quickly, so don't be afraid to try it!

Of course I had to use the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper to make my butterflies because they needed to match my outlined rose and then I wanted to put a little love on the card using the Confetti Hearts Border Punch layered onto the same DSP and a piece of Basic Gray under that. The sentiment and outline border are part of the same stamp set and the thinlit to cut out the sentiment is included in the set with the rose.

I'd love to know what you think!  Please message me if you like.  Thanks!!!  Have an awesome Friday.

~Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment