Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Housewarming


I was reminiscing today as I sorted through the cards I've made, both recently and in the past.  I really like the "happy" card below.  I was approached by a friend to make a card for her good friend

who was moving into her very first home. Whenever I think of special my mind always gravitates to glimmer, bling, shiny.  I have no idea why, it's just that way.  Maybe it has something to do with the era I was raised in or maybe it's just because it's so frickin' AWESOME!
Red is my favorite color and look at these two cards.  Although they are two different shades of red, one "real red" and the other "watermelon wonder", they're still red.  Hmmm.
The lower card  is my most recent housewarming card I made and I really like the unexpected window frame looking out on the neighborhood.  The weather in our neck of the woods is indicated very well by this card so I just went with the snowy look.  Let me know what you think:) Thanks for stopping by!
~Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment