Monday, October 7, 2019

Z-Fold Card Easy to Customize

How many of you are loving our new In Colors for 2019?  My faves are Pretty Peacock and Seaside Spray.  I believe Purple Posy will be joining those two once I have an opportunity to sit down and use it.  Long story short I was able to get my hands on it a few days ago as it's been a color that originally had quality issues so Stampin' Up! put a hold on this particular In Color ink until it met our high standards of quality.  Now we're good to go and I'm guessing there'll be no stopping the imagination.  This color is very reminiscent of Almost Amethyst that left us a few years ago and
broke many hearts when it did.  I'll post my Purple Posy projects accordingly.  Anyway, my first card you see is using the beautiful Pretty Peacock and is accompanied by Early Espresso.  The stamp sets I chose to use are Free As a Bird and Here's to Strong Women.  I've customized each of these for my beautiful daughters with regard to color, and impression.  I love this part of stamping THE MOST!  I always am in control of being able to put a piece of my recipient into their card and I feel it makes this craft so special and unlike any other.  



This card is made with our ever popular Pool Party and the coordinating Bermuda Bay card stocks.  I've embossed the large butterfly with our Hammered Metal embossing folder, which is available in our Holiday Catalog.  I did use a retired piece of Glimmer Paper from a past SaleABration and I love it!  I love having so many options to add to my projects!  
This last card was made using my favorite "exciting" Gorgeous Grape and the coordinating Highland Heather.  The dancing lady is from Beautiful You.  I colored my bling with the Dark Highland Heather Stampin' Blend and colored sparkle onto my lady with Wink of Stella.  The white strips along the top and the bottom is Sparkle Glimmer Paper.


If you would like details with regard to measurements and instructions for assembling this Z-Fold card contact me through this post.  I appreciate your visiting my blog and look forward to seeing you again!  HAVE A GREAT DAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment