Friday, February 8, 2019

Feeling Some Froggy Love

 This stamp set (which is FREE) is my favorite pick from the first round of SaleABration.  Not sure why, but every time Stampin’ Up! comes up with a set that has frogs, they rock!  I love our concept artists❤

So my card I’m posting is my hubby’s birthday card.  What that means is...
UIKeyInputDownArrow ...it had to be super great!  I also wanted it to be bigger than what I normally make.  This card is actually 5 1/2” X 7 1/2”.  I used the thick Whisper White Cardstock (140272) for everything on this card.  I especially like this weight of Cardstock to use my Stampin’ Blends with.  I stamped my background in Smoky Slate Classic Ink (147113) using the clear mount Gallery Grunge stamp (146538). Then using my Blueberry Bushel ink (147138) I stamped my greeting from Amazing Life in the Occasions catalog (148750) and cut that greeting out with the new Rectangle Stitched Framelits (148551) found on page 28 of the Occasions catalog.  If you like this sentiment on my card as well as the rectangle framelits you can actually save yourself some money by buying these things as a bundle...the Amazing Life Bundle (150624).  I think you should do that! Right?! I colored my frogs using my Blends.  Check ‘em out on page 205 of the Annual catalog.  There are SOOOO many colors and you can choose your own customization of your Froggy card๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I used Granny Apple Green for my little guys.  This frog set is, like I said, FREE, with a $50 purchase and you can find it in the SaleABration (SAB) catalog on page 13.  The set is called So Hoppy Together (149725) and  guess what!  Starting March 1st this stamp set will have a coordinating set of framelits so you can cut these little frogs (and more)!  The event is called SaleABration Coordination and it will last the entire month of March!  Check back later for more details!  When I stamped the inside of my card I used a sentiment from another FREE SAB set, Hello Cupcake (149714).  And guess what, this set TOO has a coordinating framelit set that will be available during SaleABration Coordination!!!  What?! That’s right.  So click on one of the catalogs and start your order for your freebies.  I’d love to see what you come up with.  Oh, and the envelope is made from a retired Designer Series Paper (DSP), using my Envelope Punchboard (133774).  You don't have any retired DSP hanging around waiting for a purpose, do you?๐Ÿ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment