Monday, February 18, 2019

All My Love is Not JUST for Valentine's Day!

Today's post is a take off of my wonderful upline's project she presented at our last team meeting.  Meg Loven has been my Team Leader for many years and her enthusiasm and imagination are simply amazing!  So I thought I would use her idea, make a few changes and make it my own.  I hope you like it.  Leave a comment below to let me know what you think👩
I used the All My Love Suite in the Occasions catalog which includes the Meant to Be Bundle and the All My Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) and at first glance this suite really IS all about Valentine's Day, weddings and occasions of that nature.  I wanted to switch it up and go with a birthday theme so here's my project:

The supplies I've used are:


Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick and Whisper White
DSP: All My Love
Window Sheets
Ink: Lovely Lipstick and Soft Sea Foam
Stamps:  Sprinkled with Love, Amazing Life
Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, 2" Circle Punch
Accessories: Tulle Ribbon-White, Sweet Pins and Tags
Adhesives: Adhesive Sheets, Snail, Glue Dots and Tear and Tape

 
The measurements for the cardstock, adhesive sheet, window sheet, and DSP are as follows:


Lipstick card base: 4 ¾”X 5 ½”-score 5/8” from top and 7/8” from bottom. Whisper White inner card: 2 3/4" X 5"

Adhesive sheet and Lipstick piece for hearts: 5 ½” X 1 ¾”. Adhere them together and run them through the Big Shot with the hearts framelit.  Save all the little hearts that you cut out to embellish your card later

All My Love DSP:  5 ¼” X 6”-score in half at 3”

Window Sheet: 3 1/8” X 5 ¼”.  Adhere the window sheet to the top and bottom of your card base using your Tear and Tape.  Notch the right side of the card using a circle punch through all the layers to make it easier to get the card out of the sleeve you’re making.  Use a glue dot on the lower left-hand side of your card to serve as a stop so your card doesn’t slide out the left side of your card sleeve

Once you have everything cut decorate the inside of your card and your tag.  Remove the backing from the hearts/adhesive piece and stick to your window sheet.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE USING THESE ADHESIVE SHEETS!  THEY MAKE STICKING INTRICATE AND SMALL PIECES VERY EASY AND THERE'S NO MESS!!!!!
Finally, embellish with your little "leftover" hearts and your Tulle Ribbon and then add your stamped label to finish your project.  
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!  

£

No comments:

Post a Comment