Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Chick in Honeycomb Happiness is Adorable!!

Here is another CASE'd card from Stampin' Up!  This one is from the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Brochure on pg 15.  Once again, I didn't have the exact items used to create the exact card in the brochure, but it just goes to show, Stampin' Up!s cache of stamps, inks and papers coordinate in so many ways with so many things.  When I look at the big box stores I don't see that same thing.  In addition to coordination, the quality of our card stock, designer series paper, inks, etc. goes above and beyond the industry standards, in my opinion.  Speaking of quality, look at the ribbon on my card. Isn't it gorgeous?!  It's the 3/8" Pool Party Glitter Ribbon (pg 9 of the Occasions Catalog) and once again, the quality goes way above what I've found in craft stores around town. It's nice to be able to craft, and along with that, be assured that the products I use to make my cards and gifts are something I can be proud to share.

I stamped this cute little chick in Stazon onto the thick Whisper White Card Stock (CS) and watercolored him in Pool Party Classic ink, using my Aqua Painter.  I colored his beak and feet with my Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker.  I layered my chick onto a banner punched from the regular Whisper White Card Stock with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch that I ran through my Big Shot Machine using the Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder and then onto a piece of the Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper (SAB) stamped with Timeless Textures from the Occasions Catalog (OC) using Daffodil Delight Ink.  Oh, and in case you aren't aware, the coordinating colors for all of the Designer Series Paper (DSP) are listed on the back of the DSP package making it very easy to match and contrast our creations:)  The salutation is stamped on Basic Black CS using Whisper White Craft Ink and then I finished the card with a Daffodil Delight card base.

Leave a comment if you like this.  I would love to hear how I'm doing:)

Have a great day!

--Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment