Friday, January 15, 2016

Bermuda Bay and Rose Wonder, Simply Beautiful!

Have you seen the new glitter ribbon on page 9 of the Occasions Catalog?  It's actually Pool Party Glitter Ribbon, but I think it pairs very nicely with Bermuda Bay!  And then combining that with the Smoky Slate Classic Ink...beauticious!  I toyed with this card I was sending to my friend, Carolyn, and some other versions had embossing on the background, but I really just like it simple. Stunning and simple are a lot of times synonymous, you know.  Not always does beauty come in a complex package.

I didn't photograph the inside of the card, but I used the 'Thank You' from the same set, Rose Wonder, as I used for my message on the front of my card. Such an elegant font, and many ways to use this set!

I'm looking forward to exploring new and different ways to use this timeless stamp set.  I would love to see some things you are making with it, also!  Send me a note:)

Have an awesome Friday night!!

--Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment