Monday, August 17, 2015

Ronald McDonald House Stamping for a Cause

I was fortunate to sign on with a company, namely #stampinup that gives back to several causes in our world.  The one that I learned about several years ago was the Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC).

Each year, when there is an event hosted by Stampin' Up!, we demonstrators create and donate cards to this organization and each year Stampin' Up! donates funds to the RMHC.  Some of this is from the sale of the stamp set that designers create each year specifically for this cause.

This year this set is Sprinkles of Life and I am using it in my event, Cards for a Cause.  We will make 10 cards and donate 5 that each person makes to the Ronald McDonald House families.

I'm so excited to be able to present this event and look forward to bringing a similar event again and again!

Here are the 5 designs that we will make on Saturday.  I'll post each one separately later, so you can get a better glimpse.  Love this set, love the sentiments and continuing to look for ways to improve the world around me.  Thanks, Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment