Sunday, August 9, 2015

My Booth at the #Milkdonordash Event

To come together to support the #milkdonor organization was truly inspirational.  I was happy to donate my time and craft for such a worthy cause.


I met some really great people who, like me, are interested in making this world a better place.



I was a lucky mom to have my youngest daughter, Kelsey, help me with my setup.  






 There are so many great things to share about #stampinup it was hard to choose, but when it was all said and done, I believe I got it right!








 These are some of the people who visited my booth and stamped with me.  I was stunned to find out that the majority of the people that came here today had never even heard of Stampin' Up!, let alone stamped before.  It is going to be so much fun enlightening this area of the world!





Chelsey was an amazing stamper and I can't wait to see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment