Thursday, August 6, 2015

Chocolate, Balloons and Gift Bag Punch Board

I'm prepping for my first Vendor Fair in the St. Louis area (Maplewood, to be exact) and this is one of my displays.  I love, love, love the Balloon Framelits and the photopolymer stamp set 'Lovely Amazing You'.  This Designer Series Paper (DSP) is from the new In Colors Paper Stack, and is so gorgeous!  I love this green!  It reminds me of when I was a kid and it was Christmas time...  Okay, that dates me, but that's okay!!  Every day I've lived is a day I have learned, survived, loved!

I used the new Gift Bag Punch Board to make this cutie, and to be honest with you, I thought when I saw a different punch board, "why would I need this?"

Well, I'm here to say, this is a purchase that I will treasure for a long time to come. Being able to bag gifts in this little package (actually you can make 3 sizes and this is the smallest) is the perfect way to show my family and friends that they are special to me!

I sponged the balloon in the same color as the bag DSP (Cucumber Crush) and stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip.
The trim for the balloon string is the new Silver Sequin Trim.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

You need to give this new punch board a try!  It will make your life simpler and you will surely smile as the recipient of your gift, once again, realizes how much you care for them!!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment