Thursday, May 28, 2015

Silver Hearts and Friends

Good morning!  My post today is based on a challenge from Stampin' Up! and I thought, "why not".  I've always been chicken to participate because of my innate fear of not being able to rise up to meet the challenge, but I'm done with that way of thinking.  To quote a great coach whom I follow, "Nothing worth doing right is easy"--Mike Matheny (St. Louis Cardinals).  So I'm just doing it!  I love what I do, I want to share what I do, so here it is.  
 The challenge was to use at least two punches, specifics were given, and post by June 30 on Pinterest.  I know, it's way far away from June 30, but procrastinating is not my strong suit.  I am getting better at it, but not with this;)  The two punches I chose were the Sweet Heart and the Hearts Border Punch.  I used the border on the inside of my card, as you can catch a glimpse of it in the first photo and then you see it in all its glory below.  
 I really like this new stamp set, Friendly Wishes, from the 2015-2016 catalog!  I like that the trend these days is BIG sentiments that actually become the focal point of projects.  Oh and the Watermelon Wonder...very lovely.  I liked it when I saw it, and now I can't get enough of it!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment