Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Shower Candy Bags

In a few short days we will celebrate, with a shower, our youngest daughter's upcoming birth of our sixth grandchild. Our baby's having a baby! We are elated and planning this event has been a labor of love. 

We stopped by Crown's Candy Kitchen, here in St. Louis, to check out their chocolates. Oh my! Delicious!! I'm really looking forward to sharing this delectable delight with our guests as we prepare to welcome our new granddaughter soon.

With the exception of the inks and cardstock (and the pearls), I think almost everything I used has retired (some of it several years ago...gasp!), but no worries...retired is FINE! I remember in the past I shuddered at the amount of products I had on hand that were retiring, and I just sighed. Now I get so excited as I explore those things I'd forgotten I even had. And guess what. They're all relevant! And so fun! I actually used this stamp set for my granddaughter, Julia's, shower invitation. She's 13, now😀

I guess the point of this post is to share my joy of my new grandchild and to reinforce that retired stuff is awesome and definitely serves a wonderful purpose. So with that, I'll ask you. Do you have retired things that are just sitting there waiting to be used? Then DO IT! Use it and celebrate as you do!!


No comments:

Post a Comment