Monday, September 2, 2019

When It's Personal...Custom Cards

My mother's sister passed away this last week and in preparation for her funeral and showing our support for her family I was asked to  make a card.  I'm very grateful I have this craft because in the past, before I began making my own cards, it was just very difficult to find a card that was "just right".  

Being able to pick out the images and the messages helps to make something so personal mean so much more.  How do you feel about this?


Another thing I love having is the ability to make custom envelopes.   I'm sad this designer series paper is no longer available, but I'm very happy I still had this piece.  Highlighting the butterflies with a little Balmy Blue Ink and a Sponge Dauber to match my card brings the pieces together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment