Sunday, November 25, 2018

Signs of Christmas

Santas elves are very busy!  I love this how cute this stamp set is! I can customize it any way I want, and then I can use my Bigshot to cut my pieces and assemble my cards and projects (with the coordinating framelits) to send to my friends and family. This set has been added to my “favorites” stash and I’ll be using it for a very long time! The colors I’ve used for the elves is Call Me Clover which coordinates beautifully with Real Red. I used some of my leftover snowflakes from a previous project on this blog. The Blizzard Thinlits Die will be joining my stash, too.  The DSP (Designer Series Paper) that coordinates beautifully with the red and green here is actually in the Annual Catalog on page 189. Check out Under the Mistletoe and let me know what YOU think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment