Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Beautiful Blizzard Bundle by Stampin' Up!


I absolutely love the thinlit in this bundle.  Keep scrolling down to check out some other things that I'VE done with this amazing tool!


I cut the Happy Birthday sentiment and then using my Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party and Highland Heather Stampin' Blends I colored the phrase

Here it is popped out

Using a sponge I used the coordinating ink pads to randomly color this sheet of Thick Whisper White cardstock.  After I colored I cut another piece of Thick WW cardstock and made a stencil with the Snowflake Thinlit.  Then I used the Shimmery White Embossing Paste and created this beautiful background for my birthday card
I layered cardstock, added that birthday sentiment and embelished with some snowflakes that were left behind from the making of that template and blinged it up with some rhinestones

Here's a Christmas card I made with the negative piece, sponging a little bolder for the background

The colored snowflakes on this background are sponged using my original template from the card shown above, before I used that embossing paste.  After coloring my snow couple and assembling my card I added some snowflakes cut with this die and the Sparkle Glimmer Paper.


Let me know what you think and send me some pix of your projects using this snowflake Thinlit Die.  I'd love to see what you're up to!





No comments:

Post a Comment