Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Hey Girlfriend for my Granddaughter

 


I’ve been having fun creating today and thought I’d share with you. Our granddaughter is celebrating her 12th birthday tomorrow and so obviously I needed to make a card. It’s hard to believe that she’s this old now. Especially considering that just yesterday she was toddling around and creating cute mischief that only little kids can do.
Of course, what Gramma considers cute mischief may be looked at a little differently than her parents see it, but that’s the joy of being a grandparent, right?! Anyhow, when I saw this adorable stamp among the set, Hey Girlfriend, in our new Spring Mini (page 50), I immediately thought of Madi. She’s really getting into glam and gorgeous and this is the perfect stamp to use for her card. I used the Stamparatus (page 164-Annual Catalog) for the repetitive stamping on the Artistry Blooms DSP under the layered Vellum. TheOrnate Borders Dies (page 117-Annual Catalog) brought my creative notion from a design to a production. With the need to continue my “production” I layered my happy birthday sentiment using a piece of the Silver Foil Sheet under the Magenta Madness piece that I cut using the Ornate Frames Die (page 182-AnnualCatalog).

I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink since I knew I wanted to color this girl with my Stampin’ Blends.

Lastly, I blinged up her dress with my Wink of Stella and added the Elegant Faceted Gems for the ultimate POP!

With that, my wish to you is that you are able to get into your stampin’ spot and start creating. It’s an amazing feeling to know that you are in charge of your creations and the beautiful way it can make you feel!

Happy stamping,

~Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment