Tuesday, April 17, 2018

My Creative Corner

 I'm sure, as a stamper, regardless of how long you've been stamping or how involved you are in the craft, you still crave that space that is completely dedicated to YOU.  I know that when I started doing this more than 15 years ago, and all I had was my kitchen table in my tiny house of 800 square feet, I dreamt of the day that I had an actual room to spread out in.  Well, 3 houses and many moons later I'm here, and I'm here BIG!  For my Christmas gift my hubby surprised me with this.  Well, actually he said my gift was redoing my craft studio and he gave me free reign.  HOLY COW!
 Not long after Christmas I headed to our local Container Store and checked out the Elfa that was on sale at the time.  I looked at all the possibilities and quickly became overwhelmed.  I did, however, set up an appointment to come back to talk to a consultant so we could design my space with her expertise.



 I knew the general layout and I knew I wanted everything that I use all the time to be within reach, or at least, only a few steps away.  Within a very short time, this is what we came up with and now I just needed it put it place.

The installer came a week later (which gave me enough time to sort out everything that stayed (and went).  WOW!  How refreshing to be able to make the decision to "let it go" so someone else could fall in love, the way I have, with stamping and all the possibilities, as I donated my (gasp) unused and retired supplies.  Of course, I kept A LOT of what I had, but you know, as well as I, if you forgot you even had it or you look at it over and over and never use it, it needs to go.  LOL!
I'm excited to share this with you and I look forward to this new year of stamping, especially with the new catalog coming in June.  I've had several opportunities to check out my picks and what will be my new additions to my 'Creative Corner' and cannot wait to get my order in!  I'm glad you came to see what I'm up to and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment