Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Carols of Christmas in Navy

When I think of Christmas colors, the automatic for me is to conjure up something in red and green, but it gets so redundant...and to an extent, boring.

Not that I don't appreciate tradition.  I really do and on any given day when I see red and green at Christmas time, I'm absolutely fine with that combination.

However, there is way more to Christmas decorating than those 2 colors.  I do love the navy and white combination, too.  Navy is such a peaceful and calm addition to the whole holiday theme.  What do you think?

This bundle that I'm using in my post today is so versatile.  If you look further back on my blog to some previous posts, you'll see a similar card and some totally different ideas using this same bundle.

I'll list below the ingredients to this card if you'd like to CASE it.  If you'd like to comment on what you think I'd appreciate it! Have a great day:)

Stamps: Carols of Christmas (146037-CM Bundle, 146036-WM Bundle), Star of Light (142110)

Cardstock: Night of Navy (100867) cut 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4", Whisper White Thick (140272) cut 4" X 5  1/4"

Ink: Night of Navy (126970)

Adhesive: Fast Fuse (129026) and Dimensionals (104430)


No comments:

Post a Comment