Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Thank You

One of my favorite ways to spice up my cards is by using embossing folders.  This one, Decorative Dots, is perfect for a lot of reasons.  The one reason that stands out the most to me is its perfectly imperfect polka dots. They're not quite round and just kind of splattered around.  The stamp of the cone is from the RMHC set Sprinkles of Life and I used So Saffron card stock to recreate it with Crushed Curry ink. I punched the ice cream with the coordinating Tree Builder punch and then I stamped the 'You're the Best' and 'Thank You' in Watermelon Wonder and added some bling with the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, using the Confetti Hearts Border Punch.  The DSP is Cherry on Top and I'm really appreciating the new size (6" X 6") of our paper stacks.  I was able to get so much ice cream from just one piece!!  

I love summer and I love ice cream, therefore I will be finding a lot of uses for this cute stamp.  It'd be cool to see some of the things you're creating with this set and punch!  

Have a great day!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment